- The Whitehorse Food Bank is working incredibly hard! Check out their website, Facebook page or call them at (867)393-2265
- Need help/want to help with groceries? Check out this site, Share the Goods.
- These local places are still operating!
- Riverside Grocer can deliver!
- Superstore, Independent & Save-On-Foods are offering online shopping with pick up options.
Check out the Facebook helper page links below to seek or offer help from local Yukoners!
Connection, Mental Health & Social Services
- The Yukon Anti-Poverty Coalition compiled a list of operating NGO services available here. (last updated March 25th, 2020).
- Yukon Women's Transition Home Society's 24/7 Crisis Line: (867)668-5733
- Yukon's Sexualized Assault Response Team Line: 1-844-967-7275
- Victim Services
- Northern Focus Counselling
- Let's Chat Yukon
24/7 connection line, not counselling or crisis, but to connect while staying socially distant! 1-877-321-1001 or 867-322-2772 and read more here!
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Yukon Division
Limited drop-in counselling available via phone at (867)668-6429 updates and more information here.
- Yukon Government Health & Social Services put together a counselling and support page of operating services, click here for a regularly updated list of services available.
- CareMongering-YT has also put together a Mental Health resource page on their website.
Looking to help Yukoners? Looking for help in the Yukon?
Check out these regularly updated helper sites on Facebook!